Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

My MSN homepage is telling me that Anne Hathaway turned 26 this week. Everytime I see that woman on television I always have to turn to someone and say, "damn, that is the whitest girl I've ever seen!" because she really is. Even if the only person in that room is my cat Hannah. I thought Liv Tyler was the queen of that judgement but nope, not anymore, not in my book anyway. I know there's a lot of celebrities who may be more white but you can't really count red-heads since they're technically pinkish and thus don't qualify. Why am I rambling about this? There's nothing else to talk about! The election is over, Halloween's over, I am excited about Thanksgiving and x-mas though. I guess that's something to talk about, but you have to admit Anne Hathaway is pretty bright. She's like a walking flashlight, a living ghost...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Don't you think some fantastic red head would fit that whitest women title? Nicole Kidman perhaps, haha?

You're funny.