Monday, August 25, 2008

4 more days...

I tried on the nori eyebrows the other day and they looked alright. I also got the dress shoes I needed for the costume and Payless was running a buy one get 2nd half off sale so I got a pair of running shoes but I took them back yesterday when I realized that I already had a brand new pair of them at home from long time ago. I guess credit goes to Billy for spotting that lol. Hey at least that's almost $20 that could go to food...which it did, Subway to be exact. They're doing that Scrabble peel and win game like what McDonalds does with Monopoly so I've already accumulated like five of them so far. It's like gambling or the lotto but involving food--my kind of game! I'm such a sucker, its a wonder how I don't play the Texas state lotto or at least the scratch offs yet. Well now that Billy is working at a convience store I just might start...

No comments: