Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm Late!

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
- J.R.R. Tolkien

I've again gone too long without an entry and for that I apologize. The past couple weeks have been blazing with my 25th birthday as the primary catalyst I suppose. I was able to dine with good friends at Cheddar's (as always) and then again the next day with family at The Wharf, which was good but not great unfortunately...don't get the sirloin! I'll probably put up pictures (as always) but I've also eaten at a couple of other nice places again like Nakamura a few days ago and Miss Hatie's last night which I'll get into later probably. I don't have any pictures to post because I'm using the office PC here at work and speaking of PCs, mine broke! Or the LCD monitor did, not sure which is to blame yet but Billy and I are on the case. Looks like it'll just be the lappy for awhile and Billy's hoarding it which forces me to play more of my brand new XBOX360 than I'd like to...hehe, who am I kidding I've been playing Bad Company, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Call of Duty 4 everyday since I've gotten that thing! BWUAHAHA. That was probably the most unexpected present that I've ever recieved from anyone but I love him for it! I had been bitching about how the Wii has been a bore the past few months and then BAM, xbox360 elite. Nice.

No comments: