Saturday, June 13, 2009

A-kon 20 Finished!

I'm so lazy about updating this but my Facebook/Twitter has officially taken over my life for all things personal in my life but there are some things I just can't keep short and simple for those apps and that's why I'm going to keep on updating this for as long as I can still remember having this blog :)

I can't believe A-kon 20 came and went already but I had a great time with friends old and new and I really hope I can make it to next year's again because this one was such a blast! I decided to cosplay afterall and went as Tatsumi Saiga from Speed Grapher and TWO people recognized me there, I was so happy for that because it was a pretty obscure show from a few years back. I felt like this year's convention lacked some of the wow-factor that last year held for us but it could just be that it was because last year was our first but we really did have a great time and it'll be the only time that I will ever ENJOY having 9 people sleeping in one hotel room...

No comments: