Thursday, July 9, 2009

Argh!

I worked out for the first time in almost two month by using the apartment's gym room which consists of just one treadmill, one stairstepper, and one other thing that I have no clue what it's called. After 25 minutes on the treadmill I wanted to puke--I'm sooo out of shape! I wanted to stop after just 15 minutes but there was a really hot blonde girl sunbathing right outside by the pool where the gym window just so happens to face and so yeah that was my motivation for the day haha. Tomorrow I'll go for 30 minutes and go from there. I really need to make this a more frequent thing since I'm horrible at keeping a schedule for it and I give myself way too many excuses not to do it.

Then I had to deal with Geico again, the idiots there somehow left off a number on my address when I looked at it online. Plus they are charging me DOUBLE now what I paid them in San Angelo, it's rediculous! I can understand that this is a bigger city but geez...

Then to top it all off I went to Sandia and threw away a hundred bucks in less than an hour because I was impatient. I had AQ, he had KK, flop came Queen high and I shoved it after he already raised and I didn't think about it long enough and lost my whole stack because of it. I think it was because I had to actually WAIT on getting into the game for about an hour in the first place that led me to play so fast and poorly like that so I'll know better for next time I hope.

Tomorrow I'm going to keep on trying to find myself a job in this town. The Radisson is up next!

No comments: