Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addicted...

...to Lady GaGa's "Poker Face" and "Let's Dance" songs. I've been listening to "Let's Dance" almost every day, especially on the radio but I didn't know who it was until I was over at James's and we looked it up and also found her "Poker Face" song which sounded absolutely horrible the first time we listened to it but after a few more listens it actually became hilariously addicting. Even her video is awesome and I usually hate this type of pop dreck but it's so damn catchy. I thought she was hispanic because of her voice for some reason but turns out she's German I think. She reminds me of what Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani would look like if they could've had a baby together. I'm almost embrassingly addicted to some of the more catchy pop songs I hear on Top 40 radio these days but I'll make no apologies for it like I might have done if say, I was 16 or 17 again. I just don't care anymore, if it sounds good, and it's got a fun hook then I'm listening to it. I don't care if it's Akon or even *gasp*, Ms. B. Spears! Don't get me wrong though, I still like listening to quality music but you can't go wrong with a quick fix every now and then!

No comments: