Sunday, December 28, 2008

Okay...

Yesterday's post was pretty depressing, but something topped that today when I witnessed the ultimate destruction and embarassment of the Dallas Cowboys this afternoon to the Eagles. I've almost never been more stunned in my life during a football game at how awful they played, they didn't even care it seemed that the playoffs were on the line! I'm never betting on them again. It's over Dallas, you and I are through. I still like Romo, but I now hate the Cowboys. Yeah, I said it. You suck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I mentioned it on this blog before but I had been watching Death Note a lot lately and I think I'm going to buy the live action movie with the gift card I got for x-mas if I can find it. Until then though I'm starting to watch Serei no Moribito on animecrazy.net for awhile, up to episode 11 so far...

No comments: