Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another One...

Three posts in one day is a lot I know but since I have the pictures ready and everything why not? I'm overdue on a lot of these anyways and I swear I'll start updating these a LOT faster but to get on with it--this what I've eaten most recently!

ROAD RUNNER'S BURGER DELI
I don't know what took me so long to get here but ever since I went on the 13th I've been back there at least 2 other times, hence the 3 photos here! They are that damn good.

This image is a little misleading as the Club Sandwich is HUGE, it has 3 texas toast layers in there with 2 cheeses, 2 meats, and even a fried freak'n egg.

Tumbleweed Burger (or was it the Cactus?) w/ Jalepeno Cheese Bun. The waffle fries are THE best in San Angelo, no competition at all there as is their beer battered onion rings--you can TASTE the beer in 'em.

I think this was the Bison Burger w/ Waffle Fries that I got when I went with Thinh. It tasted just like a regular beef burger to me, and I could tell that it wasn't hand-made like their other burgers so it was alright but not amazing. Props to them being the only ones in town offering it though.

This post isn't really a proper review for Road Runner's but I'll just go ahead and proclaim them the new king of burgers for this town and you shouldn't eat anywhere else when you think of burgers from now on that's how serious I am about them. They are superior to Big Burger and Charcoal House in many ways and that is saying enough trust me. Don't forget to use those phone book coupons too, it saved me $1.50 on each visit and that's like laundry money people!

1 comment:

kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

That Bison Burger was awesome! LOVE IT!