Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EVE Online

I used to play World of Warcraft a lot. Like for over three years alot. Billy loves it but Billy hasn't been playing it for three years. I'm plain sick of it now and I quit my subscription last month but since then I've sort of started looking around for a replacement time waster. Gamespot had a great article recently about the top dozen best free MMO's out today but I looked into them all and I still didn't want to play any of them. So what did I do? Well I'll tell you! I spent the last three days reading up on everything there is to know about this game called EVE Online, a sci-fi MMO that caught my attention from the mmorpg.com site. It's been out since 2003 and looks very complicated (freaking hard probably) but I think I'm all for a new challenge. WoW was and still is too linear for my taste and so I think EVE with its "sandbox" type of gameplay might suit my style a little better but we'll see. I just downloaded the 14 day free trial a minute ago and so well here goes...

No comments: