Monday, June 23, 2008

Lunchtime!




I've been craving sushi like mad for weeks now, so I finally just went to get some from the only Sushi-ya our town has, Nakamura Sushi. I hadn't been to this place in months, and not because I didn't want to...it was just that no one else would ever want to go with me! I guess I could go eat there by myself but...that's no fun! This time I made Billy go with me. He hates rice, so naturally I knew he wouldn't want to get anything but he wasn't that hungry either so he just had himself a Sprite while I feasted on one of my favorites: Unagi-nigiri and the Monday special, which happened to be California Rolls. I did notice that the menu had changed pretty drastically from the last time I had come here with my mom. They really shrunk the choices down a bit from the huge list they used to have. They probably just finally figured out what sold and what didn't in this town so a revision would make sense I suppose. They did add eggrolls for $1.50 each on the new menu but don't bother getting them as they really aren't worth the price. Walmart sells egg rolls in bundles of five for just a dollar more than what they charge here and they taste BETTER. Same goes for the Shrimp Balls, way overrated if you ask me and so not worth the $7 they charge. Luckily everything else I've had here so far has been great so I hope this place sticks around awhile longer. Now only if they would add inarizushi to the menu, I'd be here everyday!

No comments: