Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MEOW TIME!

There's only two people that I know of personally who would sacrifice goats for their cat if they knew that it would please them in any way shape or form--one definitely being my grandma who once told me that she sometimes eats her cat's dry cat food because as she says, "...its just like Cherrios!" No it isn't nana. No it isn't...

The other one would be my friend Daniel who probably worships "The Boy" more than his own girlfriend anything else on Earth and would gladly move to a planet ruled by them if ever such a place existed.

That being said, I've strangely but surely have been finding myself to become almost no different now that Billy and I have our own kitty, Hannah. We've had her for over a year and even though she sprays on stuff every now and then I can't get mad at her. I instead get mad at Billy for not caring for her better and whatnot. I'm becoming an old cat lady and just to prove it I'm going to post a bunch of Hannah stuff on here.

Please forgive me...

No comments: