Wednesday, February 25, 2009

77th Annual Stockshow and Rodeo

It's that time of year again, the time when we small town folk head out to the local carnival to experience the fine culinary wares of the traveling fair! I really could care less for the crappy rides because the heart-attack food is where it's all at honestly. I went with a couple friends and we ate so well that of course I forgot to take any pictures. I did get pics and video of the white tigers that were there though so I guess I'll post that below but I really wish I could have shown you what a Cheesecake on a Stick looked like, or a greasy foot-long corndog, or a powdery cinnamon funnel-cake, or even a beef and lamb gyro all tasted like because it was all a stomach exploding blur right now. All of that set me back about $20 and it was money well spent I say! The only thing missing was maybe a little cotton candy or candy apple but hey there's always next year...

1 comment:

dosebot said...

Carnival and no cotton candy? Blasphemy!