Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally...

Out of the Apartment! YAY.

It only took a few days of moving and we ended up not really cleaning anything because I figure we're not getting our deposit back anyway. I'm more worried about Ruth charging us even more for things than our deposit being taken because the dishwasher doesn't work, they also have to replace the carpet because of Hannah. So getting any money back will be slim to none so there wasn't any reason for me to clean the tub really good or toilet, etc.

Last night my mom came and helped me move the last of it out--mostly kitchen stuff and I turned in the keys afterward so we're officially DONE with that place. Now I'm actually looking forward to life at home again because I REALLY need to save money and refocus on what I want to do with my life. I'm going to start working out next week, probably on Monday if end up not going to Austin this weekend with my mom. Originally, I was going to go with Thinh for Ikkicon but that fell through and I still have the weekend off Fri-Mon so my mom is considering a trip there just for getting groceries from the chinatown there, lol. That and a chance for dim sum! I think we'll go Sunday if we go at all and come back Monday but it still depends on what the doc tells my mom tomorrow when she goes for a visit...

No comments: