Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Change...

is an extremely gross understatement to say the least in my life as of late.

I'm not going to get too into it since it's very personal but the short version goes like this--Billy and I aren't together anymore. Our 4.5 years are up. I have no angry or hard feelings about the matter, in fact I currently have NO feelings about it at this time which worries me but no there wasn't any cheating involved or anything like that. It's something I may talk about later but for now all I can say is that we broke it off a few days ago and we're still trying to move out of the apartment and it's just kinda strange now when we're together talking or doing anything together, akward is a better word. Hopefully things'll get better and we can just be friends because I don't want him totally out of my life since we shared so much for so many years its hard to let some things go but that's where we're at and I just thought I'd share that here since no one reads this anyway. I'm sure Billy is taking this harder and he's already going through some other things that I know he needs sorting out but I really do wish him the best and hope that we can one day be friends because the time we shared was an experience that I know I'll never forget and I'll always cherish the good memories that made us happy forever. Okay, now I'm sounding almost cheesy so I'll spare the rest because this really isn't the best forum to be using about this topic but I just wanted to write something about it and its pretty late at night so rambling is about normal for me right now. I'll prob just delete this entry tomorrow but we'll see.

No comments: