Friday, February 27, 2009

February is Black Austin Month

Or just Austin month because I go there every year around this time and even though I was just there two weeks ago, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH AUSTIN! This time I'm going with Thinh and we're going to visit a friend who's getting married soon but I'm really going because I get to 1) leave San Angelo and 2) EAT. We haven't decided where yet but I've suggested T&S Seafood off N. Lamar(where I went a couple weeks ago) and he suggested a pho place so I'm sure we'll fit both in but I know we're going to be hungry for something else while we're there too, we'll end up driving all over to find it probably but that's whats great about Austin, there's really no shortage of good food in that town. Sushi sounds great but our wallets might be a little too tight for Uchi this time around...unless anyone would like to donate? No? Darn.

No comments: