Monday, July 14, 2008

39th WSOP ME 2008

I'm already starting to get lazy with updating...need to keep it going or I'll give up and I'm not going to do that anytime soon--I don't care if anyone reads this or not, I have to keep it going or something awful will happen. Or not... but I just feel like this blog is something that I should keep going, for good feng shui or whatever. Okay on to the news...

The World Series of Poker Main Event is going on right now in Las Vegas and they are down to the final 27 players from the initial 6800+ runners that bought in for $10,000 each putting the prize pool at over $64 million bucks. Over $9mil goes to this year's winner and I really hope that the only girl left in the event wins as that would be HUGE news--for not just the poker world but for the general media as well. It'd be great for poker and hey, she's not bad looking either...GO TIFFANY MICHELLE!

No comments: