Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Let's see what did I do today (I guess yesterday now since its almost 4am, yikes)... went with my brother to the mall to get mom a birthday card and we both also settled on getting her a gift card since we both know how hard it is to shop for her even though I always think gift cards are a bad idea since they lack original thought but we didn't have any this year! We're both just lazy when it comes to these kind of things. We ask for money every year and then when its the parents turn we get them stuff that they never use so gift card it was was what we both thought.

Then at 7pm I went to Shenanigans to play some tourney poker and I did pretty good in the first one but played a little sloppy in the second game at 9pm but I overall liked how I did--I just need to get more aggressive in these shallow tournaments more often. Can't sit back and expect cards in these bar games.

Did some much needed laundry awhile ago and played several SNG's that went 0-6 which is a rarity but I wasn't on my A-game...I played too fast, chased too much and well that's what happens in those things. I never did go on tilt though, everytime I'd start to like when my 2-pair would lose to some guy's better 2pair or whatever I'd just look to the right and see my Hannah there sleeping upside down and moving her cute little paws--looked so cute how could I get upset! ^_^

I better get to bed soon...have to get up and head to the house by 3pm...

No comments: