Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Yesterday marked four full years of Billy and I putting up with each other. It blows my mind that four years have already passed, it really doesn't feel like it was all that long ago when I met Billy while living at the Crestwood Terrace apartments but I guess that really was four years ago now...

A lot has happened, and a lot has changed over the years and through all the great times and all the very memorably bad times--we've managed to stay together somehow and that has to count for something! I think that for every year a gay couple is together, it counts double to that of any hetero-relationship so if my strange math is correct, Billy and I have actually been together for EIGHT years now...gay years that is. ^_^

I had to work unfortunately but we had time to have a great lunch at Nakamura and I have pictures for tomorrow!

Nite.

No comments: