Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 5th Dinner

@ Cheddar's Casual Cafe


This place has got to be in my top five for best place to eat in San Angelo. I know it's a chain but its a damn good one for both the price, value, quality, and atmosphere. I always make sure to get at least one of these three things when I come here: the spinach dip, the chicken tenders, and the broccoli cheddar rice casserole. And usually it ends up being all three like it did a few days ago when I went with Billy for a little (romantic?) dinner night out. Oh yeah, they finally finished remodeling this place and it looks REALLY nice now. Like hip, cool, and happen'n nice.

Obligatory pictures below!



My chicken tenders and honey glazed baby ribs w/ red beans n' rice

Broc Cheese Casserole

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Billy's chicken torilla soup

As you can see...ribs were'nt bad.

Sorry no pictures of the glorious spinach dip...we ate it all before I even thought about taking pictures, always next time.

No comments: