Friday, July 18, 2008

Workaholic?

I've always usually just worked just three or four days a week at my current job but lately its been full time more often and starting this week, six days a week! Candy was going to have her baby next week but she went into labor yesterday and so I came in to fill in for her and this'll be the norm most likely for the next few weeks. So yeah, way more work to do but at least I can look forward to more money and that's always a good thing. We really need to hire a new front desk person so everyone doesn't have to work full-time and/or overtime but oh well.

**EDIT**

I just found out that her baby died. That totally threw me, I didn't even think that could even be possible so close to when she was due. Not for sure yet but it sounds like the umbilical cord or whatever strangled the baby and probably cut off the circulation. I can't even imagine what she and her family must be going through right now...

No comments: