Tuesday, October 14, 2008

33rd Annual Taste of San Angelo...

...took place today, and I had to work! >_<

For only $25 you could have sampled food and booze from around 50 local restaurants including my friend Justin's restaurant River Terrace Restaurant (www.theriverterrace.com) I'm a little pissed about missing this event since I completely forgot about it last year and I might not be here next year for the next one so it really sucks. Oh well, on the plus side I probably saved myself five extra pounds...

EDIT**

Almost forgot, this week marks my 2nd full year with "the company" and I'm a little proud of that since that was my initial goal when I started. Too bad I won't be there for very much longer hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Daniel had to work so him and Jesyka missed out on it this year as well.

Have you gotten your review yet?