Monday, October 27, 2008

New Diet?

I'm proud of myself for having lost about 15 pounds since July but lately, or around two weeks ago I should say, I've been starting to revert back to some old bad habits such as eating out too often, especially at McDonald's since they're just down my street and doing that nifty free food Monopoly sticker game right now! Ahh, see what I mean? I get excited about stupid things sometimes. Fortunately, Billy and I dicussed this and I've come to the conclusion that in order to NOT eat BURGERS, or CHILI-CHEESEDOGS, or anything else that I know would ruin a week's worth of healthy eating, I've decided to officially go vegetarian for a month as of almost a week ago now.

Again, I'm only doing this for at least one month to see if 1) I can do it, and 2) to show how serious I am about getting healthy and I really want to attain that golden number goal of 200 lbs. once the New Year hits. I really think I can do it and I still have over two months in which to pull it off and I know it can be done. I'm not going to starve myself to get there either, but by eating more veggies and fruit I know I'll start losing it quicker and I should also mention that I have a pretty big bet going with Billy AND my mother about this so I can't let them have the satisfaction of winning now can I?

Only 25 pounds left to go...

No comments: