Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Today was the last day to vote early so I hope you all did it already or else face the loooong lines on Nov. 4th! I went and took care of it this afternoon and the old man in the booth next to me had no clue how to use his electronic voting machine. He kept asking the guy next to him if his own machine worked or not and just stood there. Why he didn't go for the paper ballot in the first place was beyond me but I found it funny that something as simple as operating a few buttons and a screen can really still scare some people. I don't want to be that guy forty years from now, not knowing how to vote via 3-D brain-scan or whatever they'll be using and being made fun by online blogger punks...darn kids.

I saw the hotdog man on the street outside while I was there and it took a lot to stop myself from going over and getting a dog...in good time, in good time Albie.

Other than that though, this Halloween sucks because I am writing this from the office here at work. WORK!!!! There's not even any candy here...

No comments: